We, the provider of Liquiddo.com respect your privacy in all aspects. We commit to protect your personal information and any other kind of data available to Liquiddo.com. Also, we recognize and accept our duty of providing you with the most secure platform and will continuously work towards its achievement.
Use of Cookie
Liquiddo.com stores your information with the help of standard technology called the cookie. The cookie is the text file placed on your hard disk by the webpage server. The cookie helps us to give you better user experience of the site by storing some of your information. However, you will always have an option of rejecting or accepting the cookie. You can also change cookie acceptance by using internet browsing settings.
Use of Social media pixel
Liquiddo.com will use social media pixel like Facebook pixel to store your information and give you the better experience. These pixels help us to understand you and your needs. We amend our platform according to your needs by understanding essential information about you.
We would also like to inform you that by using cookie and Facebook pixel we can gauge your involvement with the website. We can measure the amount of time you spend on which section of our website.
We have ensured that all the online payment and gateways used for completion of the online payment are secure. No fraudulent activity by any third party will be endured and immediate action will be taken for any such allegation. We provide industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption
Usage of personal information
Personal information provided by you during website login and information collected through cookies & social media pixels will be used for the following purposes:
- To create the content that will be liked & appreciated by you
- To give you alerts for new content and products.
- To provide you with better services that you have opted for.
- To provide better user experience by not asking the personal information, repeatedly.
As per the commitment we will never share, sell or rent your personal information on condition to the third party. However, there are certain exceptions which are to be kept in consideration. We have listed these exceptions below:
- We may share your personal information in case of merger and acquisition of liquiddo.com with any other company.
- We may share your data if there is the requirement to do so under the law. Also, we may share your data in case of detection of any fraudulent activity which government should be aware of.
- It becomes mandatory for us to share your personal data in compliance with any legal process.
- We may share your data to the third party for completion of any services which you have opted for. These parties to whom we may the service outsource the service may belong to another country. We will sign an agreement with these party and will ensure that they don’t misuse your information.
We request you to not to share your username and password to a third party for security purpose. Provider of Liquiddo.com will not be responsible for any unacceptable activity done by the third party using your username and password.
The provider may use numerous tools & digital platforms for various purposes. User personal information will process in these tools & digital platforms. Few tools which we may use are mentioned below:
- Mail Chimp
- Get Response
You can update your personal information at any point of time as per your desire and convenience. If you are unsatisfied with any service of Liquiddo.com, you can contact us delete your account by providing identity. You can opt out of our email box by clicking on the unsubscribe button provided at the bottom of every e-mailer.